Please use application form below to apply for open positions.
Account Manager – filled
Are you a life-long learner? Do you prioritize learning in your busy schedule? Do you understand the importance of pursuing your passion, inspiring your kids, and keeping competitive in your career? If so, this position may be for you!
Connect2Classes (C2C) is a marketplace for classes: we display complete and consistent local and online class listings for hundreds of schools and businesses. Whether your interest is in accounting, French cooking, or any other topic, we can tell you what classes are offered in your area along with their schedule, price, and reviews. You simply browse, select and register all in one place.
We are looking for:
- a people-person who creates lasting business relationships,
- a go-getter who thrives on bringing in new business,
- a self-starter, and a team player,
- a learner, in your job and outside. Somebody who always sees an opportunity to learn something new.
You are really good at:
- strategic and analytical thinking; you pay attention to the details
- researching potential new clients, cold calling, setting up meetings, closing business
- communication; you write clearly, speak eloquently and are relentless in your follow-up
- challenging yourself; you are motivated to succeed.
You might also be
- excited by the start-up environment where you can make a big impact,
- and interested in a flexible work environment.
Connect2Classes is growing in a number of areas. If you feel you would thrive in a start-up environment and are interested in the potential for full-time employment, please send your resume and letter explaining why you are the best person for this job to [email protected] with the subject: Account Manager. Compensation is dependent on experience.
Compensation is dependent on experience. Telecommuting okay.
Connect2ClassesTM or “C2C” (connect2classes.com) is an online marketplace for listing and sourcing continuing education and professional development classes. We believe that C2C will do for education what Trip Advisor did for air travel, Angie’s List for trades and Yelp for reviews. C2C makes it easy for Education Providers to list their classes as well as enables them to conduct email marketing, offer promotions, advertise and gather valuable analytics.
We are in early growth stage development with projects that require your skills. You will be in a full-time position, developing software to enhance our solution.
There is opportunity for telecommuting from home, however you *MUST* live in the Greater Vancouver area, as you will be required to meet on a weekly basis and work with the team face to face.
We are looking for a Web Developer with the following qualifications:
- Must have graduated from a post-secondary institution.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress core, plug-in development and theme management. Knowledge of the Pods Framework is a plus.
- Proven expertise developing custom web applications with PHP and MySQL, using best practices.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Experience with ecommerce, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram APIs and mobile development platforms is desirable.
- 2-4 years of experience with web app development.
Please attach your resume in a Word document, along with your email submission highlighting your related experience and expertise, to [email protected] with the subject: Web Developer Position.