Do you have a passion for learning? Are you pursuing a degree or certificate in the next 12 months? Connect2Classes was created to help people find classes that fit at any point in their career or life. We applaud you for dedicating yourself to learning and expect that this year will be the beginning of many engaging and enlightening learning opportunities.
We also know that 80% of people who take classes voluntarily, continue to do so for the rest of their lives. That makes you a lifelong learner!
Right now you are focused on learning for a career or professional development and that is fabulous. But, we are also interested in what things you want to learn just for fun or because you have a passion for it.
We are awarding $1,000 towards a college education for one lucky lifelong learner.
- Be under 25 years of age at the time of application
- Be legal residents of Washington State
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2016) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
Submit a response to this question:
What are the five things you would like to learn in your lifetime and why?
How to Apply
Submissions can be made by video or blog post.
1) Video submission guidelines:
- Create a short video answering the application question (no more than 2 minutes)
- Upload your video to YouTube and include the following in the description: “The following is my submission to the 2015 Fall Connect2Classes Lifelong Learning Scholarship, https://www.connect2classes.com/connect2classes-lifelong-learning-scholarship/”.
- Share your submission on social media and tag @Connect2classes
2) Blog Submission Guidelines
- Create a blog post response to the application question (maximum 1,000 words)
- Begin your post with: “The following is my submission to the 2015 Fall Connect2Classes Lifelong Learning Scholarship, https://www.connect2classes.com/connect2classes-lifelong-learning-scholarship/”.
- Publish your submission on social media and tag @Connect2Classes
Scholarship application now closed.
A panel of our Class Providers will review and award the next scholarship in early May 2016. For inspiration, check out our classes in cooking, photography, programming, language, and more! For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 527-3222.