In this is Beginning Jewelry Fabrication class you will create:
- One pendant or pin created with a sweat-soldering technique using copper and brass.
- One sterling silver ring
- One stone setting project, or setting the stone in the silver ring
- Additional personal project if time allows.
In creating these projects you will learn:
- Plate metal rolling, three-dimensional metal forming techniques
- Use of the jewelers saw, and metal files
- General orientation of the use of the flex shaft, bits and burrs
- Finish work such as machine polishing, use of the metal pickle and sonic cleaner.
NOTE: Listing price is for class deposit only – balance of $210 is due on first day of class. Please bring a check to your first class to complete the payment (total $415).