This class is for students who have taken Intro to Oil Painting (or have a similar level of experience), and who wish to practice and further develop their skills with a series of still life paintings or copies of master paintings. Student and instructor work together to choose appropriate projects.
Experience Level: Intermediate
– titanium white
– yellow ochre
– raw umber
– burnt umber
– Venetian red
– Burnt Sienna or Transparent Red Oxide
– ultramarine blue
– ivory black
Various size brushes rounds and filberts. Both bristle and synthetic.
Refined linseed oil
Silicoil jar for cleaning brushes
Rags or paper towels
Canson canva-paper 12×16
Oil primed linen Panels 9×12 – 12×16 (12×16 is preferable)
Poster board, 18×24 (Used to mount canvas paper)
White artist tape
ARCH Art Supply store is just a few minutes walk from our studio, click for map
*All students will receive a 10% discount from ARCH for all art supplies.*
1. For 48 hours after payment is made the student can request a refund in writing by contacting us at [email protected] After that period a refund request will only be honored if the class or workshop is full with a wait list, and if the spot can be filled by another student, minus a 20% administration fee. There are absolutely no refunds once a class or enrollment period has already started, under any circumstances, even for major life events.
2. Registration fees are for an individual student to attend a particular class within specific dates. Fees are non-transferable to another class, to different dates, or to another student.
3. Registration reserves the student’s place in a class or workshop regardless of whether the student can attend every session. We are not able to offer makeup days for our classes.
4. If Sadie Valeri Atelier cancels any class, workshop or program, all paid tuition will be refunded for the canceled days.
Sadie Valeri Atelier
Sadie Valeri Atelier offers painting and drawing classes to adults and teens in our beautiful studio in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood.
Our program is designed to accommodate a wide range of schedules and abilities because we believe everyone should be able to experience the satisfaction of creating.
Our professional, nationally-known artist instructors are chosen for their natural affinity for teaching with patience and clarity as well as for their considerable artistic accomplishments. Each instructor is dedicated to helping you feel challenged, encouraged, and supported.
More classes from Sadie Valeri Atelier