Prepare homemade sushi like a Japanese Chef! If you love sushi and eat it at least once a week, it’s about time for you to make your own! 100% Hands On!!
For over the past decade, I have taught how to make delicious sushi to thousands of people from all over the world, from kids to adults in different classes from Nombe, Learning Annex, Home Cheff, to Sprouts (kids)! My class is fun, full of energy, and full of information that a person who grew up eating sushi would know.
In this a 3-hour hands on class you will learn how to…
- make perfect sushi rice
- use the tools right
- cut veggies and fish for rolls
- make 4 different types of rolls
- slice the rolls nicely
- plate sushi
- mix rice with Sushi vinegar
- wash and cook rice
- cut the veggies and prepare to roll the sushi
- how to slice and plate what you create
You will make:
1) Hosomaki (small rolls) You will learn the basic and how to make small rolls. Kappa – Cucumber roll organic cucumber and sesame seeds Tekka – Tuna Roll
2) Uramaki (inside-out rolls) You will learn how to make the American version of sushi, inside-out rolls. California Rolls Spicy Tuna Rolls
3) Futomaki (Fat rolls) You will learn how to make big rolls. Futomaki Shrimp Tempura Roll
4) Temaki (Hand rolls) You will learn how to make hand rolls, which is the most difficult of all rolls. Rock’n roll Salmon & Mango
5) Rainbow Roll You will learn how to make the beautiful Rainbow roll.
Come learn how to make sushi like a pro so you can turn your kitchen into a personal sushi bar!