Whether you’re new to Tableau or a long-time fan, you’ll get a chance to learn and/or refresh-on Tableau Basics by experiencing hands-on training. Please join us for live, instructor-led, training.
This course is for anyone getting started with Tableau to an intermediate user who wants to reinforce a strong foundation built on best practices. It will benefit anyone who works with data regardless of their technical or analytical background
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
See - https://www.academyx.com/about/policy/
Reschedule Policy -
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, it's usually no problem. We will move you to a different session, or give you a full refund as long as you give us adequate notice. If, however, you notify us less than a week before the class starts (a 'late-reschedule') or fail to appear for the class, we can still reschedule you at no additional cost, but we can no longer offer refunds and your spot in the rescheduled class is only reserved on a space-available basis. For example, if your class starts on Tuesday at 9am then the deadline to reschedule it is before 9am on the Tuesday of the prior week. In addition, if you have late-rescheduled and then chosen another date for the class, you may not late-reschedule that replacement class without forfeiting the original fees; however, you may re-purchase the same class at a 80% discount from its list price (original coupons and discounts do not apply and must be the same version of the software). After a student reschedules a class for the 2nd time, they must contact us the day before the class they'd like to take, and we can put them in it on a space-available basis.
Cancellation Policy -
If you need to cancel a class, we will give you a full refund as long as you give us at least 7 days' notice of the cancellation. If, however, you notify us less than one week before the class (a "late-cancellation"), we do not offer a refund and you only qualify for a late-reschedule under the terms above. To summarize the cancellation policy in plain English: you can't get your money back unless you give us at least a week's notice.
AcademyX Computer Training
AcademyX provides hands-on, instructor-led computer training at its branches across California, at partner sites, and online. We offer classes in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Access, Word); Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), web development, and more. See our class schedules for San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, downtown Los Angeles and San Diego.
More classes from AcademyX Computer Training