Graphics professionals rely extensively on Adobe InDesign to create powerful layouts for print and digital publishing. This InDesign Fundamentals training in San Francisco will help you attain proficiency with InDesign’s essential design, typographic and publishing features. In this course, you will learn to:
- Rapidly master the basics of InDesign.
- Author sophisticated documents and presentations enhanced with video and sound.
- Boost your efficiency by editing with the InDesign Story Editor.
- Employ master pages and styles to maintain consistency within a document or throughout an entire library.
- Manage the flow of text across pages with advanced text frame threading techniques.
- Simplify document revisions by grouping items.
- Use effective layout management techniques and document templates to minimize unnecessary repetition.
- Streamline the design process with object libraries and “snippets.”
- Avoid document-wide reformatting headaches with InDesign’s native ability to manage object spacing.
- Create accurate paths, pictures and type from free form drawings with the vector path tool.
- Work with multiple versions of a layout with InDesign’s “layout comps” feature.
- Understand and control the leading, composition, hyphenation, and justification of a document’s text.
- Manipulate typographical elements rapidly with shortcut keys.
- Include automatically-updating footnotes, endnotes, and tables of contents.
- Automatically apply text formatting rules based on specific conditions.
- And many more topics! See full outline for InDesign Fundamentals.
See - https://www.academyx.com/about/policy/
Reschedule Policy -
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, it's usually no problem. We will move you to a different session, or give you a full refund as long as you give us adequate notice. If, however, you notify us less than a week before the class starts (a 'late-reschedule') or fail to appear for the class, we can still reschedule you at no additional cost, but we can no longer offer refunds and your spot in the rescheduled class is only reserved on a space-available basis. For example, if your class starts on Tuesday at 9am then the deadline to reschedule it is before 9am on the Tuesday of the prior week. In addition, if you have late-rescheduled and then chosen another date for the class, you may not late-reschedule that replacement class without forfeiting the original fees; however, you may re-purchase the same class at a 80% discount from its list price (original coupons and discounts do not apply and must be the same version of the software). After a student reschedules a class for the 2nd time, they must contact us the day before the class they'd like to take, and we can put them in it on a space-available basis.
Cancellation Policy -
If you need to cancel a class, we will give you a full refund as long as you give us at least 7 days' notice of the cancellation. If, however, you notify us less than one week before the class (a "late-cancellation"), we do not offer a refund and you only qualify for a late-reschedule under the terms above. To summarize the cancellation policy in plain English: you can't get your money back unless you give us at least a week's notice.
AcademyX Computer Training
AcademyX provides hands-on, instructor-led computer training at its branches across California, at partner sites, and online. We offer classes in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Access, Word); Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), web development, and more. See our class schedules for San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, downtown Los Angeles and San Diego.
More classes from AcademyX Computer Training