Google Analytics is a powerful traffic monitoring, analysis, and reporting tool, offering web property owners deep insight into their web traffic. Properly configured, Google Analytics can provide detailed historical and real-time reports on effectiveness of a site’s content or ad campaigns.
Our Google Analytics training in San Francisco will show you how to start leveraging the power of Google Analytics to understand how your visitors interact with your web site and measure the effectiveness of your content and ad campaigns. Our professional trainers will share with you industry best practices and real-life examples. In this hands-on course, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of web analytics and how they are implemented in Google Analytics.
- Create a Google Analytics Account.
- Tag your pages with GATC (Google Analytics Tracking Code)
- Configure Google Analytics settings and email communications.
- Manage Multiple Accounts, Views, and Properties.
- Define and configure Goals to measure the effectiveness of your site.
- Work with Goal Value to determine ROI
- Review and understand the metrics in Google Analytics.
- Customize and add widgets to the Dashboard.
- Analyze data with Audience Reports to determine how visitors are using your website.
- Work with different Audience Reports (Demographics, Behavioral, and Visitor Flow).
- and much more! See full outline for Google Analytics training
See - https://www.academyx.com/about/policy/
Reschedule Policy -
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, it's usually no problem. We will move you to a different session, or give you a full refund as long as you give us adequate notice. If, however, you notify us less than a week before the class starts (a 'late-reschedule') or fail to appear for the class, we can still reschedule you at no additional cost, but we can no longer offer refunds and your spot in the rescheduled class is only reserved on a space-available basis. For example, if your class starts on Tuesday at 9am then the deadline to reschedule it is before 9am on the Tuesday of the prior week. In addition, if you have late-rescheduled and then chosen another date for the class, you may not late-reschedule that replacement class without forfeiting the original fees; however, you may re-purchase the same class at a 80% discount from its list price (original coupons and discounts do not apply and must be the same version of the software). After a student reschedules a class for the 2nd time, they must contact us the day before the class they'd like to take, and we can put them in it on a space-available basis.
Cancellation Policy -
If you need to cancel a class, we will give you a full refund as long as you give us at least 7 days' notice of the cancellation. If, however, you notify us less than one week before the class (a "late-cancellation"), we do not offer a refund and you only qualify for a late-reschedule under the terms above. To summarize the cancellation policy in plain English: you can't get your money back unless you give us at least a week's notice.
AcademyX Computer Training
AcademyX provides hands-on, instructor-led computer training at its branches across California, at partner sites, and online. We offer classes in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Access, Word); Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), web development, and more. See our class schedules for San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, downtown Los Angeles and San Diego.
More classes from AcademyX Computer Training