With over 25 million users and a rich set of features, themes and plug-ins, WordPress has become the most widely-used web content management system. AcademyX’s WordPress training in San Francisco will prepare you to design a website or blog for personal use or an organization of any size. You will learn to select and modify a WordPress theme, organize web content logically, integrate images and video and grow a community around your WordPress site. Your instructor’s expertise in the capabilities of WordPress and deep understanding of WordPress site design will equip you to begin using this powerful tool right away. Upon completion of this training, you will be prepared to:
- Develop clear objectives for your site, and configure WordPress with those objectives in mind
- Employ a core set of content management techniques to keep site administration work to a minimum
- Back up and secure your data and files with powerful data management tools built into WordPress
- Organize your posts and other site content quickly and efficiently with a logical keyword tagging scheme
- Manage large volumes of images, recordings and video using the WordPress Media Library
- Create custom descriptive fields to label posts and other site content in a way which makes sense to your visitors
- Minimize comment moderation tasks by implementing clear policies up front
- Win the war on spam with a few essential tools and techniques
- Select the right WordPress theme for your siteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s objectives
- Use the WordPress Theme Editor and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to customize the look and feel of your site
- Design themes and template pages from scratch
- Increase your siteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s functionality with WordPress widgets and plug-ins
- and many more topics! See full outline for WordPress training
See - https://www.academyx.com/about/policy/
Reschedule Policy -
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, it's usually no problem. We will move you to a different session, or give you a full refund as long as you give us adequate notice. If, however, you notify us less than a week before the class starts (a 'late-reschedule') or fail to appear for the class, we can still reschedule you at no additional cost, but we can no longer offer refunds and your spot in the rescheduled class is only reserved on a space-available basis. For example, if your class starts on Tuesday at 9am then the deadline to reschedule it is before 9am on the Tuesday of the prior week. In addition, if you have late-rescheduled and then chosen another date for the class, you may not late-reschedule that replacement class without forfeiting the original fees; however, you may re-purchase the same class at a 80% discount from its list price (original coupons and discounts do not apply and must be the same version of the software). After a student reschedules a class for the 2nd time, they must contact us the day before the class they'd like to take, and we can put them in it on a space-available basis.
Cancellation Policy -
If you need to cancel a class, we will give you a full refund as long as you give us at least 7 days' notice of the cancellation. If, however, you notify us less than one week before the class (a "late-cancellation"), we do not offer a refund and you only qualify for a late-reschedule under the terms above. To summarize the cancellation policy in plain English: you can't get your money back unless you give us at least a week's notice.
AcademyX Computer Training
AcademyX provides hands-on, instructor-led computer training at its branches across California, at partner sites, and online. We offer classes in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Access, Word); Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), web development, and more. See our class schedules for San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, downtown Los Angeles and San Diego.
More classes from AcademyX Computer Training