About This Workshop
- Choose the appropriate User Research method by asking 3 Questions
- Find UX research participants with low effort and low cost
- Design interview questions to help you discover user goals, needs and pain-points
- Analyze Qualitative User Research data
- Describe 3 best practices for reporting User Research results
Specifically created for anyone who wants to improve the UX of their product, or those who want to dive deeper into the research aspect of UX Design, this Full-Day Bootcamp will provide you with hands on experience conducting customer interviews to gather user feedback. You’ll learn some key best practices for 1) choosing the best research methods, 2) finding participants for your UX research and 3) uncovering your users’ needs and pain points with customer interviews. You’ll leave this workshop with practical experience and a toolkit for how to leverage your users to improve the UX for your product.
Interest or need to improve the UX of a product or service. No other preparation is required.
About the Instructor
Terrance Kirkwood Senior User Experience Researcher,
Terrance Kirkwood is the Senior User Experience Researcher for Microsoft’s Mobile Device Management Team. In addition to his 12 years of UX work at Microsoft, he provides UX consulting to technology startups and mentoring for college and high school students. Terrance holds a master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction from DePaul University in Chicago.