Turn your professional expertise into a profitable consulting business. Learn how to work smart, have clients come to you, generate business through word of mouth referrals and get paid what you’re worth.
- The Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of consulting
- 9 sales tips: Why people don’t hire you and how to get them to hire you on your terms
- 15 marketing strategies that pull clients to you
- Role plays and hot-seats to improve your performance
- 7 ways to achieve work-life balance —have a business and a life
- 3 keys to proposals that work
- 10 time management to increase your efficiency
- Providing value that accelerates your getting hired
- How to setup a consulting business
- Fees – why you charge too little and how to get more
A gourmet box lunch is included in the cost of this workshop.
John Martinka of Partner On-Call Network
John Martinka has 20 years of business experience supported by a Masters Degree in Finance and Economics from Marquette University. A recognized public speaker, John has developed a reputation for expertise in business acquisition and “problem solving”. He has the knowledge and real life experience which gains client confidence and delivers measurable results. John has owned three businesses, led a company turnaround and analyzed hundreds of acquisition candidates for scores of clients.