Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to identify and effectively manage emotions in ourselves and with others. Developing EI increases our capacity to make good decisions, deal with change, build relationships and manage stress. Studies show that 85 percent of the effectiveness of star performers is linked to their possessing a high degree of Emotional Intelligence.
Through hands on exercises, you will learn scientifically-proven techniques, tools and practices to reduce your stress and improve your performance. This course helps you identify patterns and make choices to help you be more effective both personally and with others.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of improving emotional intelligence at work
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Handle negative emotions with self-management tools
- Understand others’ behaviors through empathetic listening and asking questions
- Build relationships for effective interactions
This program is designed for all employees.
Length: 7 hours
HRCI Credits: This program has been submitted to HR Certification Institute for review.