People Skills provides the skills and strategies to enable individuals to work together successfully. People Skills emphasizes the importance of building trust, respect and commitment to common goals.
Through our two day workshop, you will learn how to build upon your strengths and how to tap into the knowledge and skills of others, especially people with whom you have a difficult time getting along. People Skills will help you discover techniques for responding to conflict and creating a win-win.
- Complete an assessment to identify your Behavior Style
- Gain awareness and identify the core needs of the four Behavior Styles
- Develop skills to change behavior to build positive influence
- Understand the difference between behavior and personality and how behavior changes situationally
- Learn the difference between your intent and your impact
- Discover options to manage tension-reaction behavior under stress
- Create a high-performing team by understanding and developing the strengths of others
Workshop price includes all course materials, continental breakfast and full lunch.