About This Workshop
Instagram continues to dominate the social media landscape and hit 1 billion monthly active users in June 2018. This visually appealing platform is here to stay and a top-recommended platform for brands and businesses. Nearly 80% of Instagram users follow a business.
In this special Instagram Master Workshop, you will learn the ins and outs of how to build and grow your brand’s presence on Instagram. We’ll cover the latest features from managing your Instagram feed, stories, visual aesthetics, and IGTV.
Here is what you will learn:
- Types of visual content to produce on Instagram – what works well and what does not
- Free and paid apps and services to help with your Instagram planning
- How to engage your audience using Instagram stories
- Hashtag strategy
- Determining your brand content pillars and social media calendaring
- How to find and work with influencers
- How to set up your Instagram Business Profile and leverage insights
You’ll be taught by a professional digital marketing agency owner who will share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already are using Instagram or not, you’ll come away with the things you need to start driving sales with Instagram.
- Learn how to incorporate Instagram as an important part of your overall social media strategy
- How to leverage data from Instagram insights to drive decisions
- Apps to help with your planning and content strategy
No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required. Please have the Instagram app downloaded to your phone before the launch of your class.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Slack
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches
- Each individual course participant must have purchased a ticket
About the Instructor
Lindsay Mauch Founder,
Lindsay Mauch is the Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of LTM Digital, a social media and digital marketing agency focused on specialty food and beverage, sports, fitness, and wellness clients. Lindsay has more than 15 years of online experience handling digital marketing strategy, product development and social media, and has worked for top brands such as MySpace, JustFab, and Transworld Media. She is the Chapter President of Social Media Club Los Angeles and a member of the prestigious Forbes Agency Council. In her free time enjoys spending time with her husband, their two daughters, and maintaining her health and fitness blog, FitandAwesome.com. You can find her on Instagram at @LindsayMauch.