About This Workshop
Search engine optimization (SEO) is about improving the visibility of a website in “organic” (non-paid) search engine results. This no nonsense introduction will pull back the veil and unmask this mysterious thing called SEO, helping you to understand and start using it. You will be able to start improving your website’s rankings in the search engines.
You’ll learn why your website needs SEO, what are the most important things you need to be doing to improve your SEO, the basics of how to do those things, and what the future holds for SEO.
Taught by a professional SEO, he’ll share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already have a website or not, this course will give you the basic understanding you need to start driving customers with search engine optimization.
- What is SEO and why does it matter?
- Find out what your customers are searching for online.
- Begin keyword research to create valuable content for your niche.
- Be able to optimize a web page and start ranking for your keywords.
- Secret tips and tools of a professional SEO.
- Easy wins to start improving the ranking of your website today.
Prereqs & Preparation
No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
Preparation: + Please bring a laptop + and write down a couple of sentences about what you would like to learn about SEO.
Bonus: If you have a website and would like us to review it let us know. If not think of a niche you would like to explore.