In this class you’ll explore Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese and Malaysian cuisine with Chef Julie Little. The Asian continent encompasses some of the world’s very best and freshest cuisine. Nowhere else on earth will you find such a combination of fire and spice. Southeast Asian Cuisine is a new world of flavors, textures, and uncomplicated techniques that has been hidden away for far too long. Here the ingredients shine! All you need is a lesson in how to combine them to create delicious and easy to prepare food at home.
- Spicy Prawns with Asian Dipping Sauce
- Curry Puffs
- Marinated Pork Skewers (Thailand)
- Beef with Bamboo Shoots (Burma)
- Phad Thai (Thailand)
- Singapore Hawker Fried Rice (Singapore)
- Gado Gado: Indonesian Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce (Indonesia)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls (Vietnam)
- Rich Chicken Coconut Curry (Malaysia)
- Dessert – Mango Soufflé (India)
All Blue Ribbon Classes Provide:
Hands-on participation; appetizers upon arrival; a selection of local microbrews, menu-themed or Northwest wines and our signature non-alcoholic beverages; a sit-down feast including all dishes prepared in class; and printed copies of all recipes.