All Blue Ribbon classes provide: Hands-on participation; appetizers upon arrival; a selection of local microbrews, menu-themed or Northwest wines and our signature non-alcoholic beverages; a sit-down feast including all dishes prepared in class; and printed copies of all recipes.
- Endive spoons filled with Smashed Chickpeas and Mint garnished with Radish Haystacks
- Homemade Flat Bread with Basil-Fennel Pesto, Prosciutto, Sliced Garden Tomatoes, Shaved Reggiano Parmigiano, and Fresh Baby Arugula
- Cucumber Canapes topped with Mascarpone Cream, Ribbons of Smoked Salmon, Capers, and Shaved Red Onion
- Pike Place Market Gazpacho Shooters.
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Flambeed Peaches in a Zinfadel Sauce
- Shrimp Provencal with Fresh Herbs
- Lemon-Goat Cheese Risotto with Ribbons of Kale and Toasted Almonds
- Pike Place Market Style Vegetable Medley
- Classic Blackberry Cobbler with Hazelnut Streusel Topping & Vanilla Ice Cream