A Six Course Valentine’s Day Gourmet Dinner in a Cooking Party Format
Join us for a saucy and succulent event for couples here in our kitchens at Blue Ribbon Cooking School. Enjoy a full evening of preparing a memorable meal together and then indulging in your creations as you dine at a waterfront dining table complete with candles, roses and ambiance. We’ll also supply instruction by our professional chef instructors, a full service six-course dinner, spectacular Northwest wines and recipe packets.
- Antipasti Platter with Cured Meats, European Cheeses, Tapenade and Roasted Olives served with Rustic French Baguette and Artesan Rosemary Cracker Bread
- Seared Scallops with Pistachio Nut Crèma. Garnish with Vibrant Lemon Zest.
- Alderwood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Moroccan Dates stuffed with Goat Cheese and served with Blood Orange Reduction Sauce
- Champagne Poached Pear Bisque. Served with Crostini topped with Melted Triple Cream Brie
- Caramelized Onion Jam
- Delicate Winter Greens with Ruby Grapefruit Segments
- Pomegranate Gems
- Goat Cheese and Vanilla-Chipotle Candied Pecans
- Served with Honey-Mint Vinaigrette
- Wonton Roses filled with Sesame Tuna Poke with Avocado
- Garnished with Mango Coulis and Micro Intensity Greens
- Braised Boneless Short Ribs with Marchand de Vin. Garnished with traditional Gremolata
- Caramelized Shallot Mashed Potatoes
- Cabernet Sauvignon infused Dark Chocolate Fondue
- Served with New York Cheesecake Bites
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls
- Dried Figs & Apricots
- Fresh Berries and Assorted Fruits
- Flaming Spiked Coffees with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shaving
*Note: Must register for two guests (class price is per guest).
All Blue Ribbon classes provide:
Hands-on participation; appetizers upon arrival; a selection of local microbrews, menu-themed or Northwest wines and our signature non-alcoholic beverages; a sit-down feast including all dishes prepared in class; and printed copies of all recipes.