Restorative Yoga Retreat with Christy Fisher
In the midst of life’s busy schedules, it can be challenging to carve out time just for you. How about giving yourself the gift of a deeply rejuvenating afternoon?
In this retreat we will explore:
- gentle movement and restorative poses using bolsters, blankets, blocks and eye pillows to facilitate deep relaxation
- the power of the parasympathetic nervous system and profound health benefits of restorative poses
- gentle breath work to relieve stress and quiet the mind
- guided relaxation, personal reflection, and journalling to support deep clarity
Participants will also receive detailed handouts so that they can enjoy a personal home retreat!
Light snacks and teas will be provided.
* 2.5 Continuing Education credits available for Yoga Alliance Certified Teachers
Series classes are non-refundable. We welcome you to make up missed classes in any other class at the studio when your series is in session.
Phinney Ridge Yoga
Housed in the historic Phinney Neighborhood Center, Phinney Ridge Yoga offers community classes in the Hatha Yoga tradition. Our teachers are known in the Seattle community for their compassionate approach and experience adapting classes to meet individual needs. We offer a supportive and welcoming space, where students of all ages and physical abilities can come unwind and explore the healing benefits of yoga. Along with drop in classes, we offer specialized series to meet the needs of people living with chronic health conditions and injuries.
More classes from Phinney Ridge Yoga
Phinney Ridge Yoga
6615 Dayton Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98103
Why Register on Connect2Classes
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Cancellation Guarantee
Seattle • 307 3rd Ave. S. #2, Seattle, WA 98104 • Phone: +1 206-397-0011 • Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved