In the midst of life’s busy schedules, it can be challenging to carve out time just for you. How about giving yourself the gift of a deeply rejuvenating afternoon?
In this retreat we will explore:
- gentle movement and restorative poses using bolsters, blankets, blocks and eye pillows to facilitate deep relaxation
- the power of the parasympathetic nervous system and profound health benefits of restorative poses
- gentle breath work to relieve stress and quiet the mind
- guided relaxation, personal reflection, and journalling to support deep clarity
Participants will also receive detailed handouts so that they can enjoy a personal home retreat!
Light snacks and teas will be provided.
* 2.5 Continuing Education credits available for Yoga Alliance Certified Teachers