Registration fee covers one person + a parenting partner (anyone who participates in the care of the same child(ren).
This course focuses on parenting children 6 months to 6 years. Learn tips for getting cooperation with eating, picking up toys, morning routines, night time necessities and more.
In this five session multi-media course created especially for parents of kids 6 months to 6 years, you will learn how to :
- End whining and arguing
- Smooth-out mornings and bedtimes
- Calm sibling bickering and battling
- Put an end to misbehavior in public
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.
- Make potty training fun
- Teach respect, responsibility and self-discipline
- And much, much more!
When parents start Love and Logic early in their children’s lives, they dramatically up the odds that the teenage years will be fun… instead of frantic. They also create kids who’ll begin school ready to learn…instead of ready to drive their teachers batty. Recommended for parents, grandparents, nannies, teachers, or anyone who is around young children.
Note: Skip Memorial Day