Registration fee covers one person + a parenting partner (anyone who participates in the care of the same teen(s).
When your kids reach their teens, new, completely different parenting issues emerge. Learn ways to assure that your teenagers have confidence and understanding for the real world, and for responsible, independent adulthood.
In three 4-hour Sessions you will learn about:
- Staying calm when faced with frustrating or infuriating behaviors
- How to neutralize arguing and backtalk
- Getting kids to listen the first time
- Guidelines for developing effective logical consequences
- How to setting enforceable limits without losing their love
- How to get chores done without nagging, reminding, warning, or bribing
- How to create a logical consequence when no natural one exists
- Ways to allow kids to take ownership of solving their problems
- …And much more!