Registration fee covers one person + a parenting partner (anyone who participates in the care of the same child(ren).
Using the Love and Logic® curriculum, Parenting the Love and Logic® Way, we give you techniques, exercises, and tips for parenting of kids of all ages — infants through teens. This six session multi-media course teaches information for parenting of all aged kids.
Learn these great techniques:
- Staying calm when faced with frustrating or infuriating behaviors
- How to neutralize arguing and backtalk
- Getting kids to listen the first time
- Guidelines for developing effective logical consequences
- How to setting enforceable limits without losing their love
- How to get chores done without nagging, reminding, warning, or bribing
- How to create a logical consequence when no natural one exists
- Ways to allow kids to take ownership of solving their problems
- …And much more!
Appropriate for parents, teachers and caregivers of any age children. Full course outline available here.