A portal has been opened and magic beings are running the halls of Merlina Academy. How will Alistaira and her classmates conquer the dark wizards when magic hasn’t been used in 200 years? Join a fun cast of characters: wizards, unicorns, dwarves, elves, and phoenixes as they fight for their lives and the world as they know it.
How to select the right camp for your child:
- A camp described as: Musical is for the child that loves to sing and dance with a wide range of songs and drama.
- A camp described as: With Music, means that simple songs are added to the script that both the singer and non-singer will enjoy.
- It is better to select a camp according to reading level and maturity rather than actual age.
- Camps for ages 5-7 are creative drama and require very little memorization.
- 5 year olds turning 6 in the fall can attend 6–9 camps.
- Camps for ages 6-9 and 8-14 require reading skills and memorization. We do our very best to keep these scripts at comfortable reading levels.
- All camps culminate with a performance. It is important for all campers to be present and participate in this Friday performance.
LOCATION – Mount Baker Community Club: 2811 Mt. Rainier Dr. So., Seattle, WA
Stone Soup Theatre is a small, professional non-profit organization in Seattle, WA. We offer year-round education programs for youth aged 3-20, including after-school classes, summer camps and more. Stone Soup Theatre has been nurturing imaginations, developing acting skills and providing actor-centered education since 1996.