In this class, you’ll learn:
- the ABCs of voice acting, step by step,
- how to train your voice with articulation exercises before moving on to character work.
- how to sound like an announcer when you want to
- how NOT to sound like an announcer when you don’t want to (but still have a relaxed professional voice)
- how to present as either a “regular person” or a commercial announcer
- how to project your enthusiasm
- how to communicate emotions
- how to do narration for documentaries
- how to do voices for animated cartoons
- How to do voices for games, one of the hottest industries for actors
- how to find your own natural voice
- and finally, how to create a range of fun and interesting characters.
You’ll learn about the real world of voice acting, including how to have the best odds of making it in the business. You’ll have fun and learn a lot.
Looking for voice acting classes in Seattle? Whether you’re wanting to learn about acting in games, animated cartoons, or commercials, or just doing some voice acting for fun, our classes are a good place to start. Instructor: Rick May
From Rick’s bio: “In addition to his appearance in major motion pictures, TV shows and commercials, Rick has been featured in many popular video games. In “Star Fox 64” he is the voice of Peppy Hare and Andross, in “Age of Empires II” he is the narrator and voice of Genghis Khan, and is The Soldier in the ongoing game series “Team Fortress II.”
Class Price includes $10 Registration Fee