About This Workshop
This intensive bootcamp will run through the analytical workflow — from collecting, cleaning, analyzing and presenting insights from small and big data sets.
- Introduce concepts and practice using and managing data
- Transform data for predictive analytics and business intelligence decision-making
- Develop compelling visualizations that articulate the value of data assets
- Learn about the value of data in everyday decision making
- Understand the analytics workflow
- Be introduced to tools for data analysis
- Formulate research questions that can be informed with data
- Clean and analyze data in Google Sheets/Excel to improve decision making
- Use Tableau to create interactive visualizations
Who is this for? Professionals seeking advice on where to turn for new market research or leverage open data assets. Participants will be tasked with installing softwares on a laptop computer in advance of course instruction (please bring computer to use Google Sheets/ Excel).
We understand that, sometimes, plans change. If you can no longer make it to a class or workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given to cancellations made within a week of the class or workshop.