We will be going over the following:
- JOIN and UNION with Aliasing
- Primary and Foreign Keys
- Aggregation and Functions
- Complex JOINs with multiple tables
- NULL values and related SQL functions
- GROUP BY combined with HAVING
- CASE and COALESCE
- Understanding of SQL fundamentals including the use of the following command line functions:
- SELECT queries that include FROM, WHERE, ORDER BY, LIMIT.
- Familiarity with using GROUP BY and HAVING in SELECT queries.
- General understanding of accessing remote/cloud databases.
Laptop, Mac or Windows, with a minimum of 8G (16G preferred) available memory and 200 MB available to download applications; Preload pgAdmin and PostgreSQL per instruction PDF. Instructions attached.