Due to pre-work requirements, participants must sign up at least 24 hours before the workshop start time.
- Understand SQL vocabulary such as tables, schema, functions and JOINS.
- Understand the differences between different data management systems for SQL databases.
- Create basic SQL queries by applying Boolean logic, sorting functions, and commenting.
- Apply SQL aggregate functions [MIN, MAX, SUM, AVG, COUNT].
- Use advanced SQL commands [OR, GROUP BY, HAVING] and conditional operators [ =,!=,>,<, IN, NOT IN, and BETWEEN] to filter data.
- Basic technical aptitude and orientation to computers, and curiosity to learn new tools.
- Willingness to learn about a text-based/principle driven analytic tool with little real GUI support, and determination to push through the natural frustration of confronting new concepts.
- This bootcamp is taken completely online.
- We will provide login information and a link to the platform on the day of the session.
- You will need a computer and a strong internet connection
We understand that, sometimes, plans change. If you can no longer make it to a class or workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given to cancellations made within a week of the class or workshop.