Revit Architecture works the way architects and designers think. Purpose-built for building information modeling (BIM), Revit Architecture helps you accurately capture your early design concepts and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction. All changes are automatically coordinated everywhere in your project. Design and documentation stay coordinated, consistent, and complete. This class is for Architects, designers, facilities managers, project managers, engineers and anyone who wants to take their building projects to the next level.
Three-day, hands-on course covering the fundamentals of designing and modeling buildings within an intelligent, integrated Building Information Model.
Going beyond basic picks and clicks training, our industry-experienced instructors focus on the design and documentation process within Revit to reinforce Architectural workflows.
Learn how to use the powerful tools within Revit Architecture to create a coordinated BIM model.
Gain an understanding of the BIM concepts that will dramatically increase project efficiency. Using our proven instructor-led method, we will provide architects, designers, and drafters with the information and skills needed to streamline the design process through the use of a coordinated Revit model. To ensure confidence in your new skills, we extend your classroom training with 90 days of free follow-up support on all class material.
- Building Information Modeling
- Revit Architecture Basics
- Starting a Design
- The Basics of the Building Model
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Developing the Building Model
- Viewing the Building Model
- Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Working In Teams
- Construction Documentation
- Presenting the Building Model
Note: Outlined topics and daily schedule may be modified slightly per instructor’s discretion and class structure.
– Architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience (recommended)
– No prior CAD experience required
– Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and basic computer skills
This class is also offered in an online format and can be found here