Have you ever wondered:
How internet ads are tracking you and what you have googled recently? How you get emails from Amazon about books or movies similar to what you have recently purchased or watched? How your Facebook page put people’s name beside their face in a photo? How your email detects the spams?How your credit card company finds an unusual transaction and notifies you?
Machine learning has got the answers to all of these questions. During this class you will learn the basics of machine learning and the high-level view of a few handful algorithms to solve lots of problems. Several examples will be explained and you will be able to prepare the dataset and choose an appropriate algorithm for your problem by the end of the class.
- Understand the difference between classification and regression problems
- Understand the concept of learning algorithms
- Learn the steps to pre-process a dataset and prepare it for machine learning algorithms
- Realize the difference between unsupervised and supervised learning algorithms
- Free datasets, tools, and packages to implement and apply the machine learning algorithms to use and challenge the skills you learned from this class