- Understand what programming languages are and how they work
- Be able to apply problem solving skills to turn an abstract idea into a running program; use flow-charts and pseudo-code to break down a problem and to think like a programmer
- Understand basic best-practices in software engineering at a high level
Prereqs & Preparation:
- Basic HTML experience may be helpful, but is not necessary.
- Bring a laptop to class (Mac preferred but not required).
- Please download and install Sublime Text and Visual Studio Code
- Please download and install Google Chrome Google Chrome