About This Workshop
- Learn to interact with the browser.
Students should understand how to create files using a text editor and have basic technical literacy of how to open files in a text editor and in their browser. Students should also have node installed on their command line and should have a basic understanding of what the command line.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Slack
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Students will need to download Visual Studio Code Text Editor and sign up for a free Github Account
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches
- Each individual course participant must have purchased a ticket
About the Instructor
Madeline O’Moore Freelance Front End Developer
An accomplished front end developer and web designer, Madeline has worked in web design/development and e-commerce for over five years. A graduate of NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study she has continued to focus her career on the innovative use of technology. She is currently base in Los Angeles but travels often :).
Madeline also mentors our HTML, CSS, & Web Design Circuit.
In recognition of her exemplary service in the classroom, Madeline has been selected as a member of General Assembly’s Distinguished Faculty program.