Join us for a rollicking ride through websites looking for what makes them work and what trips them up. It’s an opportunity to learn best practices. Several attendees’ websites will be chosen for a critique, and the floor is open to everyone to contribute their ideas. Ideas usually fly, so you’re sure to learn how to make your site all it can be.
Learn best practices of effective websites, so you’ll know what to say and do on your own:
- Do’s and don’ts of great websites
- How to talk about your business to improve engagement and conversion
- How to select and use images to greater advantage
- Techniques for getting visitors to sign-up, call or buy
- Tips to make your site more visible to Google search to increase website traffic
Robbin Block is a creative marketing strategist at Blockbeta Marketing, a consulting firm providing marketing management, not just tactics. She has worked with emerging, small and corporate clients for 30+ years to connect business intentions, marketing actions and results.